I did not order your service and have been charged $7.95 on my credit card and would like a refund and my name removed from your service. i believe i was added through Grant Master as they gave my name to other companies i was not aware of.

so please remove my name & refund my money.i do not wish to be on your list as i do not want your services.

how you could put someone on your list without letting them know how you got my name & card account.to me this is stealing my money & if i didn't check on these charges,it would have just went on & on.

Georgeanne Murray

Tomah

Had an Experience with BSM Grant Search?

Comments

Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - MASSIVE AGENT ORANGE COVER UP Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Customer Care Review Healthcare Gov "Been calling healthcare.gov for the past 3 or so weeks and was put on hold for over an hour each time. Tried to cancel my policy because my job is..." Read more Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -  DISEASED WE ARE DOOMED Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..." Read more Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - CFPB Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "These documents are from GE Capital Retail Bank/PayPal Smart Connect (part of what I have sent in since 2011 of October) & The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau closing the cases..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more